A very sad story...

Feydreva feydreva at lsu.fr
Sat Aug 9 17:22:38 CEST 2008

On the Wiki,
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_1973_hardware#LCD_Module_.28LCM.29
it says the LCD module is a TD028TTEC1

Just Google it.. there is 2 Chinese company selling it...
You can find it also on eBay for 309 RM (Malaysian ringgit) which is approx
: 90$ (http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290224409238)

Maybe someone that know better than me can confirm the screen would work on
the FR.

Regards
Philippe