2008 WTF??

Dimitri spam2 at eflamenco.com
Sat Aug 9 19:43:55 CEST 2008

It's hard to argue with your points, since the phone STILL can't connect to
the internet *out-of-the-box*.

(Who wants to manually hack a dozen files, or install some guy's
half-working gui posted on some blog that requires google-translate to
read?)

Why the developers are spending time breaking things that were previously
worked (see ASU keyboard), rather than fixing what's broken and in desperate
need of fixing, is beyond me.

Is it a lack of leadership? For this aggressive undertaking to be
successful, it needs at least one person to prioritize, delegate, and lead
the other developers.

Is there such a person at Openmoko? If not, that's the problem. Having a
team of developers, without clear leadership, is akin to herding cats :)