Om 2008.8 Multiverse repository bug

abatrour abatrour at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 00:25:53 CEST 2008

I noticed while editing a part on the wiki that the url for the multiverse
repository (/etc/opkg/Multiverse-feed.conf) for Om 2008.8 was wrong.

src/gz daily-Multiverse http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/multiverse

The problem was the M in Multiverse. It should be uppercase.

I would also urge Om to disable case sensitivity on their webservers to
prevent any other human errors and to make it easier on us when we're using
the terminal to download/install software.