2008.8 Goes to sleep too fast!

Matt matt.joyce at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 15:30:58 CEST 2008

You can alter the suspend time in Settings/Suspend
The longest delay is either 60second or off.

You can edit
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/expos/suspend.py

It's pretty easy to figure out how to alter the 10,30,60 second suspend
times.
For instance change the occurance of 60 to 300 and you'll have the
option to choose 5mins delay.

You need to delete suspend.pyo in the same folder and restart xserver.

Works, tested.