full-keyboard for Om 2008.08?

DooD leetdood16 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 15:40:40 CEST 2008

Hmm figured out why my above fix was only working on my asu build and not my
om2008.8.... need to install

http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily-feed/armv4t/illume_0.0+svnr196-r12_armv4t.ipk

this version seems to let me use whatever keyboard i like, which is how it
should be. hope it doesnt magically disappear >.> .....