debugging qpe -- please help me to confirm

Thomas B. tommy.b at gmx.net
Sun Aug 10 19:30:40 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 12:21:55PM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> no -- the same was on qtopia -- but on OM it wasn't under
> ~/Settings/Trolltech right? so it wasn't yet enabled -- to enable it you
> need to copy it there afaik
>
> have you tried to copy it and see if logread gets populated with
> messages? :-)

Ok, I've tried copying it there now. I don't know whether it makes a
difference - it looks pretty much the same as before.  There are
actually lots of messages, though, e.g. lots of "AtChat" messages
documenting the communication with the GSM modem. So maybe logging is
really enabled by default on OM2008.8.

Regards,
Thomas