Using openocd

Lynn Nguyen lynn.mesl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 19:49:20 CEST 2008

I believe so. I used the openocd.cfg that is given on the wiki. I've even
followed the steps here:
http://svn.openmoko.org/developers/werner/notes/openocd
which seem to be legit. The step I get stuck on is running openocd. I think
maybe there is something wrong with the libftdi phase? I'm not sure why I
think that though. I just think that because I'm installing that by hand as
opposed to sudo apt-getting it. Is there a way to check that openocd will
use libftdi?

Lynn