Illume GSM widget question

Thomas Köckerbauer tkoeck at gup.jku.at
Sun Aug 10 23:19:46 CEST 2008

Hi

I guess the question goes mainly to raster but I'm happy about replys from
others too :)

I'm living near the German border in Austria and sometimes get a signal from
an Austrian network operator and sometimes from a German network operator. If
I'm connected to an German network operator calls are way more expensive then
they would be when I'm connected to my home operator. The problem I have now
is that there is nothing in the ASU UI where I can see which operator I'm
connected to.

I had a look into the Illume GSM gadget and added the dbus calls to gsmget.c
to get the operator name. Now I wanted to add a label to the GSM gadget
itself. The problem I have now is that I can not find the edj file which was
used to generate  misc-data/illume.edj, the illume.edc in the root directory
of the repository (svn://svn.projects.openmoko.org/svnroot/illume) seems not
to be the right one (in misc-data/illume.edj there are references to the gsm
icons in illume.edc there are none). Where is the file misc-data/illume.edj
was created from? Is it missing in the repository or did I just look at the
wrong place?

Cheers,
Thomas