New Qtopia-Images fixes suspend problem nearly complete!

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Sun Aug 10 23:45:59 CEST 2008

I didn't track those -- is is trashed regardless if partition is mounted
read/only or read/write? I would assume that it should be safe in
read-only mount, thus just (re)mount your SD read-only and be happy
listening to the music ;-)

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008, Craig B. Allen wrote:

> So while it's a plus that basic phone services work after
> suspend/resume, I still cannot use my FR as a music player nor for
> GPS, since I want both music and map files on my SD card.

> But the phone services on Qtopia are an improvement over the alternatives.
still very sluggish though (or is it me too fast? :-)))

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]