Battery Charger on usb kaput on 2008.8?

Scott scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Aug 11 00:00:12 CEST 2008

The only defect I found on the trac is about no indication of charging
when phone is off. And its listed as an enhancement?

My problem with the 2008.8 is two fold and not that.

1.) it always shows it charging, there is no indication of battery level
ever.  You never know where the battery level is?  For a battery powered
device, thats bad.

2.) It does not charge connected to my laptop.

Scott

Scott wrote:> nope I looked, battery dying while plugged into laptop usb
has not been