GPS rework: Please test and report on software fix priorto attempting any hardware fix

Feydreva feydreva at lsu.fr
Mon Aug 11 04:44:06 CEST 2008

Hello,

It seems I have an issue with my GPS, I did the software upgrade (last
uboot, abd ASU 2008.8 kernel and rootfs) but still, it takes more than 5
minutes for my GPS to get a fix, without SIM card, without SD card, Without
Wifi enable, in a open area

What should I do ? do you have a reliable procedure that will concude I have
a problem, if it is determine I have a problem, what is the next step ?

Regards
Philippe