Using openocd

Neng-Yu Tu (Tony Tu) tony at openmoko.com
Mon Aug 11 06:12:30 CEST 2008

Hi Lynn-

Lynn Nguyen ??:
> I believe so. I used the openocd.cfg that is given on the wiki. I've
> even followed the steps here:
> http://svn.openmoko.org/developers/werner/notes/openocd
> which seem to be legit. The step I get stuck on is running openocd. I
> think maybe there is something wrong with the libftdi phase? I'm not
> sure why I think that though. I just think that because I'm installing
> that by hand as opposed to sudo apt-getting it. Is there a way to check
> that openocd will use libftdi?
>
> Lynn

Not only use but also version related, I knew some of the libftdi
version is not working well with openocd.you could try but the lib
binary in the same folder (How I use it in Fedora 5 before) if you did
not install ftdi correctly. Maybe other people could give better suggestion.

Tony Tu (Neng-Yu Tu)

Openmoko, Inc.
Support.