GPRS / Wifi

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Mon Aug 11 17:06:53 CEST 2008

> What about the mail application? Every 5 minutes it should only check
> for new messages if you're on your provider's own network, not when
> you are on holiday in Spain.

i am afraid that's beyond the scope of the solution i outlined.
though i guess as soon as the necessary informations are available trough
dbus or other means, such a solution will present itself.
it should fit into the rules based activity handling apparently being in
progress.

> very clearly, as I hoped for more replies. Apparently I wasted too
> many paragraphs bitching about the Orange build of the Nokia

rather. i gave up after about 50% because everything was about what you
didn't like about that n95 ..