GPRS / Wifi

Mike Baroukh mike at baroukh.com
Mon Aug 11 17:11:39 CEST 2008

> I described how the Nokia N95 handles this in my post of 10 August
> 2008 13:30:19 BST (search for "N95" in the subject) but perhaps not
> very clearly, as I hoped for more replies. Apparently I wasted too

Well, I found your post.
Effectively, it was pretty ... long ...

On each type of connection there should be options.
Your post let me think that, on the GPRS connection type, there should
be an option named 'gsm provider'.
So, the gprs will established only if your gsm provider is "xxx" (mine
is 'bouygtel').
If I travel, I will use a local provider for telephony, not the one I
habitually use => this will prevent the gprs connection to establish.

Mike