Video demo: Openmoko Neo Freerunner Features Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Daniel Benoy daniel at benoy.name
Mon Aug 11 17:47:42 CEST 2008

Sure does :)

It will be important to maintain the ability to turn off default gesture handling, if the user wants to install some other handler.

Although, the 'shaking inbox' thing described by the earlier poster would probably not conflict with gestures.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about multiple apps accessing the linux 'event' interface at once.