New Qtopia-Images fixes suspend problem nearly complete!

Steven ** montgoss at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:09:32 CEST 2008

I might've spoken too soon.  I think it does help to unmout/remount.

I just noticed that the reason/method of the resume has an effect on
this issue.  In my debugging, I added scripts to /etc/apm/suspend.d/
and /etc/apm/resume.d/ that would unmount and remount my partitions.
This didn't seem to make any difference.  However, I'm currently in an
area that has no cell signal and therefore doesn't get woken up by
those pesky cell broadcast messages.  So, my Neo is waking up from
pressing the power button only now.  When it does that, combined with
the unmount/remount hack, the partition table is not affected.

-Steven