om2008.8 is awesome

xaos x xaos at xaositects.com
Mon Aug 11 21:17:17 CEST 2008

OK, the newest image solves the usability hinderences I've encountered and I even got GPRS working with the ability to receive incoming calls while online using the instructions here http://freeyourphone.de/portal_v1/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=295&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=dda5c6cbf5850182c786488123f056ce.

I finally feel like I have a single direction in which to start developing for the Freerunner.

I just wanted to say great work to all of the patient OM developers working on this.

-Tom