Feed updates

Scott Petersen scott at slal.net
Mon Aug 11 23:10:33 CEST 2008

On Mon, August 11, 2008 09:51, Julian Chu wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 02:15:20PM +0200, Norbert Hartl wrote:
>
>> Since the release of Om2008.8 there were IMHO no further updates
>> over the feeds. Is this caused by the hard-earned rest of the exhausted
>> developers or has development switched to a dev branch/feed?
>>
>> Norbert
>
> Hi Norbert,
>

> We will keep update the feeds to bring the bug fix :-)
>

> Best Regards.
> -Ju1ian

Could you tell us how these bug updates will be published?  I had to
manually download and flash a more recent kernel because of the bug with
charging. There are other fixes that are making me think to switch back to
the buildhost feeds. The only thing stopping me is that I have seen
information (wiki in particular) that make it unclear if buildhost builds
are up to date and related to 2008.8.

Cheers
Scott Petersen