InvibleShield at ZAGG : swindling ?!?

David Pottage david at electric-spoon.com
Tue Aug 12 11:24:53 CEST 2008

On Mon, August 11, 2008 6:09 pm, Ilja O. wrote:
> I've got confirmation @ Jul 24
> "Your item has been shipped" message @ Jul 28
> And received it today (11 Aug).
>
> That's in Europe.
> Quite slow, but you'll eventually get it.

I got mine yesterday, about a month after I ordered, so yes, very slow.

I orderd the full body protector, but now that I have it, I don't think it
is worth having. All I received was a screen protector, and a series of
cut out section, which are meant to be molded around the case. It would
probably work well for something with a flat face like an iPod, but I
don't think it would work for the freerunner.

I would suggest that anyone else buys just the screen protector.

--
David Pottage

Error compiling committee.c To many arguments to function.