Request for help: Would like community applications to show anddiscuss at LinuxWorld

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:38:25 CEST 2008

Hi all

Finally I am near to the finish line, I think I missed linux world, but
in the end I made something that could be useful for someone:

I opened a project in launchpad:

http://launchpad.net/ogino-gtk

Until now this program is available only on .deb package, so to use it
you need Debian/Ubuntu.

I am waiting for my FR ( I know Pulter shipped me today :) to build the
IPK version.

If you want feel free to try it. The two package can be found on:

http://rubino.dyndns.org/

Until now there is only a known bug: when you change the application
language you need to close and to open another time the application.
I will try to fix this bug as soon as possible

I actually need translator for it. There are around 50 lines to be
translated (I suggest to use PoEdit).

Who want to join please contact me. Actually it is translated in 3
language: English, Italian, Romanian. Who know another language and want
to help me please contact me.

Who has some suggestion or found some bugs please reply to this email or
contact direct to me.

Best regards
Michele Renda