Fitting full-body InvisibleShield - order of application?

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:45:20 CEST 2008

I didn't place the original post but I was thinking I should.
It took a long time for me to get the full body protection on. Here's my
recommendation.

   - Take the battery out
   - Reassemble the unit
   - Install all side strips
   - Install the back
   - Install the front
   - Install the screen
   - Let it dry and harden overnight and don't touch it all after the pieces
   are on right!

A couple of my pieces are a little funny. I think I slid the unit slightly
placing it on a table to dry.
Vinc