InvibleShield at ZAGG : swindling ?!?

Steven ** montgoss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:23:19 CEST 2008

I dunno.  I started regretting not ordering the full body protector
the other day.  Right after my Freerunner slipped out of my hand as I
got out of my car.  Hit some nice hard concrete.  Now it has several
scuffs/divots along the sides.  :-(

The good news is, the Freerunner is the first phone I've had that I
might be able to order a replacement case some day.

-Steven