Could someone explain me the + + + and the * at the bottom ofthescreen (Om 2008.8) ?

steve steve at openmoko.com
Wed Aug 13 00:03:37 CEST 2008

1. It will adjusted obviously to make it usable, when the functionality is
added.
2. Its easier to keep them and have them do nothing. As we get more toward a
beta release
   Some of these things will become clearer.

  when I sat down dith the designers, the first two questions I had were
about
The '+' and '*'  So, I understand your current confusion.