Qtopia issues with 4.3.2-080808

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Wed Aug 13 05:55:25 CEST 2008

Lorn Potter wrote:

>> 3.  I can pair my bluetooth headset, but it won't work with calls.  I am
>> able to "ring" it through the bluetooth dialog, and it does show as an
>> option when I make a call, but if I select it, there is no sound from
>> it.  The headset does work with my treo 650, so I know it works.
>
> also needs a working alsa state file, then we can see if it is possible
> to get this to even work. On the 1973, it will never work.

Presuming I figure out and create an appropriate alsa state file, (which I am working on and have
been for a day now). Where would it go in Qtopia? there seem to be several places where state files
are kept, but where exactly does Qtopia get its from? and what naming scheme does it use to get it,
or does it not yet automatically get a state file? If the latter where would I go to find where to
fix the code so it does get the relevant state file.

(The writeup on Bluetooth on the trolltech web site which documents this stuff appears to be
somewhat out of date).

Thanks
Jim

--