Using freerunner as a telephone

Tim Coggins sonicated at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:18:38 CEST 2008

Thanks for that infomation. I did this testing on Saturday so I must
of had a bad build.

Can someone point me towards some good Qtopia images?

I'd be really happy just to use the Neo as a phone to make and receive
calls and text messages, then I'll put 2008.8 on the SD card for
tangoGPS and dev stuff.

Thanks,
Tim