IDA Systems Freerunner sales update

Flyin_bbb8 flyin.bbb8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:46:44 CEST 2008

Yes but having a creditcard payment method is preferable than wire
transfers, as you'll have to go to your bank, fill a form.. da da da...
creditcard you just go to the website put the info there and you got it done
much faster... plus in my situation i use an e-card, which is like a
mastercard for online or phone use, you can put money in it but you can't
withdraw.... so i got my money for the freerunner in there and can only
purchase using mastercard payment option!