Any progress on the "white screen of death" problem?

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Wed Aug 13 16:14:29 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 13 August 2008 09:47:51 Florian Lohoff wrote:

> > In general do not mix feeds and repos, the result is not going to amuse
> > you.
>
> So which repo line one should add/replace to be able to upgrade to the
> newer kernel? My simple approach was to add the daily feed from the
> buildhost which was the obvious thing to do when beeing 12 years of an
> debian addict ...

hehe, this is like mixing debian and ubuntu repositories. They are very close
but the result you get might not be the one you want.

But you are right there is no public build result of org.openmoko.asu.dev, so
no easy way to try an upgraded kernel that has not yet hit .stable. With
#1809 we are in the process of consolidating our build infrastructure and
feed offerings... once again please be patient with us.