Where are the Om2008.8 Updates?

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Wed Aug 13 17:43:01 CEST 2008

Hans L schrieb:
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Cliff Brake <cliff.brake at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Geoff Ruscoe <gcruscoe at sigmavisions.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I want to +1 this.  No battery status only the charging lightning bolt (even
>>> when its not plugged in).

for me there is a battery.  if i pluged the device in, there is the
lightning bolt.
if i unpluged the device there is still the lightning bolt.
so i think the unplug event is not comming through to the little
lightning bolt application.
> Not sure if this is related, but I noticed, after leaving Freerunner
> on for a long time, plugged into USB, with suspend turned off, my
> dmesg is full of nothing but these battery messages:
>
> `time_to_full_now' property
> [134472.565000] power_supply bat: driver failed to report `current_now' property
> [134538.520000] power_supply bat: driver failed to report `capacity' property
> etc.

you can have this quite fast, if you send the device to suspend and
wakes it up again.