Openmoko Om 2008.8 Release

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 21:21:17 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 4:48 AM, Wolfgang Spraul <wolfgang at openmoko.com> wrote:
> For GTA01, we have no big plan yet but we will look at it next. The
> biggest problem that stops us is that we are extremely low on GTA01
> phones :-)
> I am only aware of 1 (ONE) functioning GTA01 in the Taipei office. A
> bit hard to do development and testing that way.
> Next week we will look at the Om 2008.8 on GTA01 situation:

There must have been many of them at one time; did you sell or
otherwise get rid of all of those?  Don't any of the developers have
their own?  As someone else suggested maybe some people in the
community would be able to return them if you need more for
development.

Not having bought a Freerunner yet, yes I'm very interested in being
able to run the latest stuff on my GTA01.