2008.9 - Was Re: Third request: what *is* the warranty on the Freerunner?

Feydreva feydreva at lsu.fr
Wed Aug 13 23:37:41 CEST 2008

Does Mokomakefile can build a 2008.8 more recent than the one release on
August 08 of 2008 ?
I setup the Makefile for
OM_GIT_BRANCH := org.openmoko.asu.testing
and run
make openmoko-qtopia-x11-image
Will I have the "fake" asu, like the one on the daily buildhost ? or will I
have a 2008.8/ASU ?

if not, how can I build myself a more recent 2008.8/ASU

Regards
Philippe