2008.9 - Was Re: Third request: what *is* the warranty on the Freerunner?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Thu Aug 14 00:04:36 CEST 2008

Feydreva wrote:
> Does Mokomakefile can build a 2008.8 more recent than the one release on
> August 08 of 2008 ?
> I setup the Makefile for
> OM_GIT_BRANCH := org.openmoko.asu.testing
> and run
> make openmoko-qtopia-x11-image
> Will I have the "fake" asu, like the one on the daily buildhost ? or
> will I have a 2008.8/ASU ?

That should build the correct image from the correct branch to get you
ASU updates.

The only other variable is whether the Openmoko staff who built the ASU
image used moko-autorev.inc or not.  I truely hope they did not and
instead relied on the pinned sane-srcrevs.inc file.

I would really like to see a precise definition of how Openmoko staff
build the images for release ...

-- Rod