Illume patch/question

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 14 01:48:16 CEST 2008

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:07:09 +0200 Thomas Köckerbauer <tkoeck at gup.jku.at>
babbled:

let me take a look. yes - you can do popups. though there is no theme or
"standard popup layout" - you can always do your own or recycle an existing
one, but it won't match the theme. as any form of popup was not specified in
ASU's design - i pretty much have no nice and easy support for it. :( what is
useful here is the code patches to get the nuts and bolts data. good work! i
need to merge this and the FSO dbus support patches. i'll look at yours today
and deal with the FSO ones from stefan now that i have dictionary
lookup/correction support back in illume's keyboard. (though need to build an
image and test...)