IDA Systems Freerunner sales update

Ganesha Krishna ganesh.krishna at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:24:39 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 7:41 PM, Stefano Cavallari
<stefano at cavallari.cjb.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 August 2008 15:46:44 Flyin_bbb8 wrote:
>> Yes but having a creditcard payment method is preferable than wire
>> transfers, as you'll have to go to your bank, fill a form.. da da da...

I do sympathize with the situation of money sitting in the e-card. if
it has an ATM withdrawal option, money could be taken out ( 2-3%
service charge = Rs400 may be applicable)

> Decent banks have an online e-banking site.
> Wire transfers are generally cheaper too. Don't know in Asia but here in
> Europe is so.
All of the good banks (all 4 of mine) have online transfer. Any
transfer within India should be free of charge and should take less
than half hour on the net.

-GK