Qtopia issues with 4.3.2-080808

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:49:58 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 22:01, Paul Buede <paul at buede.com> wrote:
> I cannot find libgsmd-tool on qtopia, is it there somewhere, or by a
> different name? Then I could give you some real numbers...

gsmd is not installed for qtopia.

I would like to know what is the best method here to issue AT command
to the modem ?
Even a simple method (like an echo AT.... > tty  ) would help if it worked
(I often need to get back to my provider and stop roaming. I have to
do it manually since qtopia fails to)

I previously had installed cu and could access /dev/ttySAC0 . but cu
is not here in my reinstalled distribution.

Now I have to reboot in 2007.2, use libgsmd-tool to register my
provider, and reboot back to qtopia !