2008.9 - Was Re: Third request: what *is* the warranty on the Freerunner?

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Thu Aug 14 15:39:02 CEST 2008

arne anka, 2008-08-14 14:24:58 +0200 :

>>   I'm more likely to provide *.deb, actually, but that's just because
>> I'm an arrogant, smug, elitist Debian bastard (and not ashamed of it,
>> either).
>
> yeah! that's the spirit!
> you don't have by chance a blog or so where you jot down your experiences
> with debian on fr? i think, i am going to try it this weekend.

I have a blog, but I haven't started mentioning the FR on it yet.  Nor
have I started running Debian on the FR.  OM2007.2 works for me, and
I'm loathe to switch to something else until it stabilises a bit.
Probably some time around FSO milestone 3.

  In the meantime, there is http://wiki.debian.org/pkg-fso.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas