Om2008.8 comments and questions

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:53:49 CEST 2008

> True, but 'send / receive phone calls' is on everybody's list.
Not that I disagree with your arguments, I'd just like to point out
that for me for example, this is not the case. I think of the
Freerunner more as a small mobile Linux computer. I want it for GPS,
media, web browsing, cool stuff first as I'm going to keep using my old
phone for the time being. The killer features really are different for
everybody and it's not healthy to generalise so much. : )

Yogiz