Qualcomm Snapdragon? (Re: Intel Atom )

Pritam Ghanghas lists4pghanghas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:26:14 CEST 2008

But is there a way out. They way all these graphics chip companies
behave we will never get a
graphics chip on moko. For the worst case scenario that something as
bad as that happens on the binary driver side. Openmoko employees will
still be able to access the code as licensees. And I am not talking
about qualcomm. I am talking about omap 3530. TI is any time better
than qualcomm
Moreover as i had read in thread whose link i posted in the previous
post, that there are some reverse engineered drivers for older omaps
and there is hope of reuse and coming up with open only drivers.
and as stated above the performance without the proprietary stuff isnt
bad either

our moko !!!!!!!!!