Using freerunner as a telephone

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:36:42 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 16:10, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 14 August 2008 15:36:24 schrieb Cédric Berger:
>> By the way, isn't Qtopia rootfs based on FSO one ? (I think that is
>> what I saw in qtopia download site on first releases)
>
> Unlikely. Qtopia is compiled by Trolltech, no idea how they create it, but it
> was there long before FSO. Probably both using OpenEmbedded, that's where the
> similarities may come from.

Well I have seen this at least here :
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Latest_Images#Neo_FreeRunner_3

"The "Developer root filesystem for FIC Neo Freerunner (gta02)" file
is a barebones root filesystem created from the 'FSO' image available
from Openmoko. "