Using freerunner as a telephone

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 18:19:26 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 17:58, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:
>> Well I have seen this at least here :
>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Latest_Images#Neo_FreeRunner_3
>>
>> "The "Developer root filesystem for FIC Neo Freerunner (gta02)" file
>> is a barebones root filesystem created from the 'FSO' image available
>> from Openmoko. "
>
> Looks like a cut'n'paste error to me. qtopia.net does not show something like
> this for download.

Yes it does, download Version: 20080617 :
http://www.qtopia.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=4

"This contains a barebones root filesystem for flashing the Neo
Freerunner, created from the 'FSO' image available from Openmoko.

Qtopia is not on this rootfs. This rootfs is for developers wanting to
compile Qtopia, create the jffs2 image and flash. "