GPRS working (somewhat) with T-Mobile and Freerunner

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Thu Aug 14 18:23:04 CEST 2008

if installed Om 2008.8 i didn't have any problems with the howto for gprs.
now i have reinstalled it and i get the same error.

i also get this lines if i type "mdbus -s org.pyneo"

root at om-gta02:~# mdbus -s org.pyneo
/
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/mdbus", line 391, in <module>
    c.listObjects( busname )
  File "/usr/bin/mdbus", line 186, in listObjects
    self._listChildren( busname, '/' )
  File "/usr/bin/mdbus", line 242, in _listChildren
    data = process_introspection_data( obj.Introspect() )
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 68, in
__call__
    return self._proxy_method(*args, **keywords)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 140, in
__call__
    **keywords)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 607,
in call_blocking
    message, timeout)
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied:
A security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this
message to this recipient, see message bus configuration file (rejected
message had interface "(unset)" member "Introspect" error name "(unset)"
destination ":1.20")

same result if i try to connect to anny of the other destination listed
under "mdbus -s "