Alpha 2 Release of Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Thu Aug 14 21:07:33 CEST 2008

Bravo - coolest "app" to date. I've installed on FSO MS2 with updates
for dependencies.

For me not only is the keyboard having difficulty but other screen
touches in the two new landscape modes are not always calibrated
correctly.

Now I'll have to read the rest of the documentation to see how to
connect the gestures to an action.

Chris