atd: how to start a job every 10 minutes ?

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Aug 15 14:26:56 CEST 2008

On Aug 15, Roland Mas wrote:

> You may want ot look at cron instead of at.  at is for one-time jobs,
> cron is for recurring jobs.

will cron work while FR being suspended ?

haven't checked yet, but so far I've read this only from atd,
and atd exclusively opens /dev/rtc (see hwclock problems...)

bute maybe there is a OM cron version which interfaces with atd ?!
I'll check, thanks for the pointer...

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\