Alpha 2 Release of Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Paul-Valentin Borza paulvalentin at borza.ro
Fri Aug 15 14:54:17 CEST 2008

Hi Yaroslav,

Well, that might be an idea to use both accelerometers. Currently (in this
release), the daemons can use either of the accelerometers (top or bottom);
it just depends on the arguments that are used to start the daemons.
However, there are models only for the top accelerometer.
Try running gesm --neo2 --config /etc/accelges/neo2 --new up.model (for top
accel)
or gesm --neo3 --config /etc/accelges/neo3 --new up.model (for bottom accel)

What we might need to really improve the accuracy, is a gyroscope. Perhaps
in GTA03?

Thanks,
Paul

http://www.borza.ro