InvibleShield at ZAGG : swindling ?!?

Tobias Diedrich ranma+openmoko at tdiedrich.de
Fri Aug 15 22:51:15 CEST 2008

Florian Hackenberger wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 August 2008, Stroller wrote:
> > Me, too. An exactly similar experience so far. But I think I will
> > give them a few more days.
> I can recommend giving them a call. It takes a while until they pick up
> the phone, but they are very kind. They immediately agreed to send a
> replacement for the lost parcel (no arguing involved). You just need
> some patience on the phone (it's toll free). They never answered any of
> my emails though.

FWIW, if you are calling from outside the US, you can use skype to
call their toll-free number even without a skypeout account.

I ordered mine on July 5th (and got the shipping confirmation on
July 10th) and so far got nothing.  I just called them and they were
very nice and said they would resend on monday.  However I think I
had to wait about 20 minutes until I got to speak to the customer
service. (But at least the music was not repetitive :))

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.uguu.de
このメールは十割再利用されたビットで作られています。