Ahah: and you released anyway ? - Re: [ Software Testing Report : 2008.08.07 ]

Geoff Ruscoe gcruscoe at sigmavisions.com
Sat Aug 16 02:58:57 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Olivier Berger <oberger at ouvaton.org>wrote:

> Fights, flamewars and other disputes are part of a live community, so

Not the good part.

Collaboration, cooperation, and positive attitudes are the only thing that
really count.

Most of what I read on "our" community mailing list is utter garbage spewed
from people with bad attitudes and a chip on their should.  They are not
Linus and they shouldn't act like they are.  They  should spend more time
meditating, doing QA, or software development and reporting bugs or
providing patches in a fashion that help the project and less time
ranting...

Yeah we all wish the OM stack was more stable (especially OM!).

Thanks all.

Peace.