which updates for Om 2008.8 ?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Sat Aug 16 06:48:38 CEST 2008

Julian Chu wrote:
>     I am the leader of building stuff.
>
>     We did a release in 2008.8 then provide a stable feed.
>     Buidhost is a building machine that build many things with
>     AUTOREV. That means everything comes from buildhost is *Unstable*
>
>     We provide buildhost for the reason that we hopes we can provide
>     latest packages for someone who like fresh.
>
>     Right now it confused many people, we know that and are going to
>     shut down the http interface.
>
>     Many people concern about 2008.8 repository. Let me explain what we
>     are going to do.
>
>     *) Provide three repositories
>        1) unstable
>        2) testing
>        3) stable

Thanks for clearing up this problem.

BTW, Bearstech have graciously donated a server instance for building
FSO images, and have accepted my offer to maintain an autobuilder which
builds stable, testing and unstable feeds for the FSO distro.

The stable feed builds pinned at the latest milestone commit.
The testing feed builds from sane-srcrevs.
The unstable feed builds from moko-autorev and fso-autorev.

-- Rod