screen lock program for 2008.8 like is on 2007.2

Nathan Kinkade nath at nkinka.de
Sat Aug 16 21:12:02 CEST 2008

When I received my Neo Freerunner it had a nice screen locking program
that required you to drag an object from the bottom of the screen to
the top in order to unlock the screen.  I have since upgraded to
2008.8, but miss a screen locking program like that.  Is anything like
that available for 2008.8?

Also, locking the screen with the AUX button isn't of much use to me
because the screen doesn't blank nor will the device suspend while the
screen is locked like that.  Seems like a waste of battery power to
have the screen locked but still actively displaying.  Sometimes I
don't want to suspend the phone, but I want the screen to blank and be
locked.  Maybe there is a way to configure the AUX button to do that?

Thanks,

Nathan