Right mouse button tslib patch

Sebastian Ohl sebastian+ml.openmoko-community at ohl.name
Sun Aug 17 01:05:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Sat, 2008-08-16 at 23:36 +0200, Holger Freyther wrote:
> Never, ever, put that into tslib. That belongs into X or even the clients. One
> wants to indicate that the press was taken into account and provide visual
> feedback... And to provide that within tslib it would need to open a X
> display connection...and things would get even more messy.
thats right. my fault. i chose the subject of this thread a little bit
wrong. the patch is againts the xorg tslib input module not against
tslib it self. tslib is for reading and transforming the touchscreen raw
data only. actually there isn't even a datastruction for mouse buttons
in tslib...

 Sebastian Ohl