debian and tangogps

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Sun Aug 17 15:34:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 17.08.2008, 07:34 +0200 schrieb Michael Münch:
> The tangogps.deb in the repository tries to read the gps data from
> gpsd. Is there a updated .deb somewhere available, that works with FSO?

not that I know of. Note that for Debian inclusion, the feature has to
be added to the regular tangogps package, not not added another version
of it. Or someone needs to write a gpsd-pretending daemon that talks to
FSO.

Of course you can disable the gps part of frameworkd in the config file
and run gpsd as usual.

Greetings,
Joachim

--