full-keyboard for Om 2008.08? -> SOLVED ?

Geoff Ruscoe gcruscoe at sigmavisions.com
Sun Aug 17 16:39:10 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Andreas Hennig <hennig.a at gmx.de> wrote:

>  I dont have the file
> /usr/lib/enlightenment/modules/illume/keyboards/Full-QWERTY.kbd

So I have the 2008.08

Then I upgraded the packages using  Zeche's builds:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Download#Unofficial_builds_by_zecke
I went with testing which should be more stable than development (I
believe)...

I upgraded to do the gprs mux:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manually_using_GPRS#Option_1:_With_GSM_multiplexing_and_with_a_GUI
)

And this is working great.  Then I decided I better get the qwerty keyboard
going.

However, after upgrading all of the packages from above two steps I no
longer have the file:
/usr/lib/enlightenment/modules/illume/keyboards/Full-QWERTY.kbd

So, backing up this file is kind of step 1 in the process found at:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Om2008.8_Keyboard#Using_the_Full_Qwerty_keyboard

So three things...
1) I hope these links and tying this information is helpful to someone  I
know I am much happier with my freerunner now, ymmv...
2) I think you may want to backup your files and do the keyboard before the
other two steps...
3) Can anyone provide me with the Full_QUERTY.kbd file?

Thanks so much!

-Geoff